As a mother, I strive to do everything I can to support my family and be the best role model I can be for my daughter. My love of baking and creating has led me to this fulfilling business venture.
We strive to offer the highest quality homemade cookies that are individually decorated with love and great attention to detail. Not only do they warm the home, but our baked goods are guaranteed to warm your heart. Your taste buds will be glad you chose us.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
FINALISATION OF ORDER & PAYMENTS:
1. An email containing the formal quote for design, portions, flavour and price will be finalised with you and an invoice will be issued once you have agreed to the details stated in the email exchange along with the terms & conditions.
2. A 50% deposit is required at time of order to solidify your booking. The balance must be paid 3 days prior to collection. You will be provided with an invoice for both payments via email.
3. If full payment is not made on the balance owing date, Brielle's Bake Boutique reserves the right to cancel your booking and no refund will be issued.
FULFILLMENT OF CONTRACT:
1. Brielle’s Bake Boutique is not responsible for any delay or inability to deliver based on accidents, natural disasters, transportation issues, weather, delay in supplies, disputes or strikes, or any other circumstances beyond Brielle’s Bake Boutique’ control.
2. If you pick up the product, Brielle’s Bake Boutique no longer assumes any responsibility for damage caused to it.
3. Brielle’s Bake Boutique does not take any responsibility for damage caused to the product once exchanged with you.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS:
1. The 50% deposit is non-refundable if you cancel your booking within 2 weeks of your event date.
2. All cancellations must be made in writing by emailing email@example.com or via Facebook DM. Refunds will be applied by the same method in which they were paid.
3. In the unlikely event that Brielle’s Bake Boutique is unable to fulfill the order for reasons including, but not limited to, illness, accident or injury, Brielle’s Bake Boutique reserves the right to cancel the order and will refund all monies paid by you relative to the order with no further compensation to be payable to you, with the exception of personalised toppers if they have already been collected from the supplier. I will endeavor to help find a suitable replacement company for your order but is only subject to their availability.
CHANGES TO YOUR ORDER OR EVENT DATE:
1. Changes will not be accepted within 5 days of booking date.
2. Changes outside of 5 days of event date may be accepted depending on the extent of the change; Changes may incur an additional charge and Brielle's Bake Boutique will add any additional costs to the balance of the invoice once agreed upon with you.
3. Please get in touch with Brielle’s Bake Boutique via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook DM if you need to change the date of your event. These date changes will be considered on a case-by-case basis depending on availability.
1. Brielle’s Bake Boutique will follow your requests closely to create the exact product desired as discussed and agreed to in the email exchange at the time of booking.
2. Brielle’s Bake Boutique cannot duplicate an exact copy of another artist’s work but will ensure the look is similar.
3. If the client gives Brielle’s Bake Boutique creative control of the cake, Brielle’s Bake Boutique does not take any responsibility for any dissatisfaction of the cake design. Every measure will be taken to discuss design elements with you at time of booking. A refund will not be issued in circumstances where creative control has been given.
4. When fresh flowers are included in the design, Brielle’s Bake Boutique will work closely with you and the florist to gain the most suitable flowers for your cake, as availability, seasonality and colour variations will vary depending on the time of year. Brielle’s Bake Boutique will not take responsibility for dissatisfaction of flowers used based on these circumstances.
SERVING & AMOUNT SIZES (Cakes):
1. The serving size is as per the agreed portions discussed and agreed to in the email exchange at time of booking.
2. Serving size estimations are not guaranteed to be exact.
3. Brielle’s Bake Boutique is not responsible for a shortage of cake if the pieces are cut too large.
FOOD ALLERGY DISCLOSURE:
1. Brielle’s Bake Boutique baked goods are made on premises that may contain traces of milk, eggs, wheat, soybean, peanuts and tree nuts, and therefore is unable to guarantee products for specific allergy requirements.
2. You are responsible for pointing out to guests potential allergy hazards.
1. Brielle’s Bake Boutique reserves the right to use all photographs of the cake for promotional purposes.